Dickey and Tremper, LLP is a growing firm and we are always looking for qualified staff to blend their expertise with our office.
We currently have the folloiwng position open:
- Staff or Senior Accountant
Staff or Senior Accountant
Dickey and Tremper, LLP is currently seeking a dedicated professional to perform tax preparation services, bookkeeping services, and to assist on audit engagements for governmental entities, non-profit organizations and privately held businesses. The ideal candidate will be a CPA or CPA candidate with 0 to 5 years experience in public accounting and the desire to grow and advance professionally. Specific experience in personal and business income taxes, governmental and non-profit auditing, bookkeeping and retirement plan administration is a plus. Responsibilities include engagement planning and performance, drafting financial statements, tax preparation, bookkeeping, and enhancing client relations.
Job requirements include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field required (advanced degree is preferred)
- CPA certification or be qualified and plan to sit for the exam.
- Experience with individual and business income taxes.
- Good written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage multiple client engagements.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and experience with auditing software and tools. (Engagement CS and Checkpoint tools preferred)
- A willingness to travel, if necessary.
We are proud to offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Partnership opportunities.
- Comprehensive benefits package:
- Health, dental and vision insurance.
- Matching 401K.
- Health club membership.
- Paid time off.
- Continuing education, travel, and advancement opportunities.